Monday, January 21, 2008

The Noodle Log - How are you different from your competition

View James Nudelman's profile on LinkedIn

What are some ways that you differentiate yourself from your competitors?

http://www.thewritemarket.com/marketing/index.php?marketing=competition&title=20%20Ways%20to%20Beat%20Your%20Competition

The attached link reflects 20 ways that some known companies have differentiated themselves from their competition. What is your unique sales proposal (USP)? How are you different? Please comment below.

With that, we throw another log onto the fire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to keep file folders reflecting specific information about the receptionist and other members of my customer's team. My memory is not that great, but this way, before I enter the business, I can recall specific information. Example: "How was your daughter's ballet recital?" My customers are always impressed that I can remember all that information...I keep it a secret that I have it all written down in files. I believe that it has really helped my business.